As continuation of Tarot Tableau Techniques Level 1, this is a course that you want to take if you are done with reading card by card and you want to be able to provide really meaty Tarot readings for all matters!
Forget about worrying about having the perfect spread for a situation and learn techniques that will work every time, so that you don't feel stuck again while reading!
You want to incorporate tableau techniques to your tarot readings if:
- Your readings feel incomplete.
- You are always confused about what spread to use, or you wonder if you are using the right spread.
- You have difficulties giving an answer to the question asked.
- You feel unable to relate the cards to the question and end up speaking about something else entirely.
- Your readings are cryptic.
- You feel stuck in the "medium level".
- You want to give cohesive, useful, practical readings that actually answer questions.
- You want to be confident and comfortable with all of the cards and with your readings, regardless of context.
Enroll now, learn tableau reading style and never look back!
Mia Alviz is a passionate Tarot and Lenormand reader and mentor, writer, translator, witch and Crazy Cat Lady TM. Based in Madrid, Mia spends her days reading for clients all over the world, writing, spoiling her cats and sipping coffee like there’s no tomorrow.
This die-hard Taurus enjoys a down to earth approach to all spiritual matters and considers herself a proud Tarot snob! Her reading and teaching style is sensible, practical and action oriented, aiming to make it a really useful experience for those she has the pleasure to read for and mentor.
You can find out more here.