As continuation of Tarot Tableau Techniques Level 1, this is a course that you want to take if you are done with reading card by card and you want to be able to provide really meaty Tarot readings for all matters!
Forget about worrying about having the perfect spread for a situation and learn techniques that will work every time, so that you don't feel stuck again while reading!
You want to incorporate tableau techniques to your tarot readings if:
- Your readings feel incomplete.
- You are always confused about what spread to use, or you wonder if you are using the right spread.
- You have difficulties giving an answer to the question asked.
- You feel unable to relate the cards to the question and end up speaking about something else entirely.
- Your readings are cryptic.
- You feel stuck in the "medium level".
- You want to give cohesive, useful, practical readings that actually answer questions.
- You want to be confident and comfortable with all of the cards and with your readings, regardless of context.
Enroll now, learn tableau reading style and never look back!
María has been a perpetual student of Tarot ever since she first picked up a deck back in 2006. Her curiosity for divination promptly developed into a hobby that would then evolve into her full-time occupation as a reader, teacher, and international speaker. Her signature style, known as Tableau, is a blend of traditional Tarot and European cartomantic techniques, resulting in a system that strives to make Tarot effective, useful, and to the point.
María is Director at the World Divination Association and its Spanish-speaking branch WDA Hispana, as well as a teacher. The World Divination Association works to offer quality and affordable education in traditional systems of divination, as well as a supportive community of diviners around the world.
Aside from her interest in divination, she's deeply into history and antiques, especially antique jewelry, discovering the world, literature, and cats. She lives in Madrid, with her husband and their four kittens.