La Vera Sibilla Level 2
The Italian Sibilla cards first appeared in northern Italy in the mid-19th century. It is believed that the Sibilla was derived from the Austrian Gypsy Card tradition. In Italy, the Sibilla cards are called chiaccherine (chatterbox) for their chatty nature. They have a penchant for expounding on the mundane affairs of daily life, as well as revealing important future events. There are no secrets safe from the Sibilla!
In the level 2 workshop you will join J David Arcuri to further explore the magic of La Vera Sibilla. You will learn to delve into specific areas of life with these chatty and captivating cards. This course will take your knowledge and skills with La Vera Sibilla to the next level.
Required: 1 recommended deck of La Vera Sibilla cards.
- Everyday Oracle by Lo Scarabeo.
- Sibilla Originale by Il Meneghello,
- La Vera Sibilla by Masenghini.
(This course can be applied to other Sibilla decks, but because we will be studying directional cues from the images, a traditional deck is recommended.)
In this course you will learn:
- More techniques on how to analyze and interpret the traditional Neapolitan Settenaria Spread
- La Ruota della Fortuna (The Wheel of Fortune) Spread for exploring love relationships
- The Spiritual Meanings for La Vera Sibilla, and practice with doing spiritual readings
- The Health Meanings for La Vera Sibilla, and practice with doing health readings
- The traditional 13-Card La Vera Sibilla Mini-Tableau
Master Predictive Cartomancer specializing in reading the 52-card Poker deck and La Vera Sibilla. Author of Art of Cartomancy blog.
I was raised in an Italian-American family where divination was a part of everyday life. My paternal grandmother read playing cards, coffee grounds and the crystal ball. She sparked my interest in the art of Cartomancy at a very young age.
I was introduced to La Vera Sibilla by a family friend from Italy. I was immediately enchanted by the deck. I began a serious study of La Vera Sibilla by following the online lessons from an Italian Sibilla master who teaches the traditional meanings and methods. I have an obsessive passion for all forms of Cartomancy. I also work with Lenormand, Oracle Belline, and Pages of Shustah.