Heartbreak and Tarot: Become a 360 guide in separations, reconciliations and healing.
The Live Course starts on the 6th of February. It will be available to watch after that.
This is more than a divination course: This is a healing course!
Join WDA Teacher and Director María Alviz Hernando to embark on this 3 week course! Watch the recordings, ask questions, count on the support of your community and do the exercises. (And if you miss it live, you will always have access to it!)
"Tarot and Heartbreak: Become a 360 guide in separations, reconciliations and healing" is aimed at dealing with one of the most recurrent themes that bring querents to our tables: Break-ups and all that they involve.
With this course, you will be able to accompany your querents (or yourself!) at any stage of separation - from the times before, where they are not sure about whether or not to stay in a relationship, to the healing process, or even a reconciliation!
In this thirteeen-lesson course divided in three parts, you will learn:
- Relationship compatibility with tarot: Learn to use the cards to identify compatibility, friction points, strengths and weaknesses in a relationship.
- Making the decision to stay or go: How to guide your querent through this difficult process.
- Relationship CPR with Tarot: Help identify the changes that may salvage the relationship.
- When they know they should leave: Offer space and guidance for those who know that this isn't it. Help in the process of untying the knots!
- The immediate aftermath: Offer insight and support while holding space for a broken heart.
- Intentional separation: Help couples who take an intentional break with Tarot.
- The "WHY": Help your querent understand and get closure from a relationship that has ended.
- Anger, betrayal, lust and love: Help sort the chaos after a break-up and identify the feelings of all parts involved.
- Will we get back together?: Learn to thoroughly explore the possibilities after a break-up.
- Patterns, lessons and ties: Pick up on the valuable lessons of the past relationship.
- Releasing a past relationship: Create an action plan to help your querent through their healing process.
- Reconciliation: When getting back together is a good idea.
- Preparing for new love: Accompany your querent in their search for a new partner.
- Learn new modifications of the 9 card tableau layers to fit different scenarios.
- Relationship compatibility reading.
- Relationship CPR.
- The Family Tree of Relationships.
- Relationship Archaeology: Dig in your relationships past to avoid pain in your future.
María has been a perpetual student of Tarot ever since she first picked up a deck back in 2006. Her curiosity for divination promptly developed into a hobby that would then evolve into her full-time occupation as a reader, teacher, and international speaker. Her signature style, known as Tableau, is a blend of traditional Tarot and European cartomantic techniques, resulting in a system that strives to make Tarot effective, useful, and to the point.
María is Director at the World Divination Association and its Spanish-speaking branch WDA Hispana, as well as a teacher. The World Divination Association works to offer quality and affordable education in traditional systems of divination, as well as a supportive community of diviners around the world.
Aside from her interest in divination, she's deeply into history and antiques, especially antique jewelry, discovering the world, literature, and cats. She lives in Madrid, with her husband and their four kittens.
StartLesson 5 - The Immediate Aftermath: Reading for a Freshly Broken Heart (55:54)
StartLesson 6 - Intentional Separations: Finding Yourselves and the Way Back to Each Other (46:13)
StartLesson 7 - The Big WHY (61:25)
StartLesson 8 - The Feelings Salad: Identify and Understand the Feelings of Everyone Involved (40:58)
StartLesson 9 - Will We Get Back Together? (57:44)