From Vague to Vivid: Decode Oracle Cards to Get Specific Insights
Do you love oracle decks but you feel they're too vague? Learn the keys to make your oracle readings poignant, relevant and specific!
This is not a course that will teach you how to read with one specific oracle deck, but a course that will teach you ways to create a system that works with most decks so that you can use them to extract the most information, blending the specifics of each deck with a structure that supports your readings, keys to help you connect the dots and your very own intuition.
In this course you will learn:
- What oracle decks are ideal for this and how to tell them apart
- Structures that will help you build a solid foundation for your readings
- How to remove the chaff and see the essence of the cards regardless of the deck
- How to rewire your patterns of thought to identify storylines in different decks
- How to turn vague insights into concrete answers to the questions that you or your querents actually have
María has been a perpetual student of Tarot ever since she first picked up a deck back in 2006. Her curiosity for divination promptly developed into a hobby that would then evolve into her full-time occupation as a reader, teacher, and international speaker. Her signature style, known as Tableau, is a blend of traditional Tarot and European cartomantic techniques, resulting in a system that strives to make Tarot effective, useful, and to the point.
María is Director at the World Divination Association and its Spanish-speaking branch WDA Hispana, as well as a teacher. The World Divination Association works to offer quality and affordable education in traditional systems of divination, as well as a supportive community of diviners around the world.
Aside from her interest in divination, she's deeply into history and antiques, especially antique jewelry, discovering the world, literature, and cats. She lives in Madrid, with her husband and their four kittens.